Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, February 16, 2017

One Thimble Issue 14

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog.

Finally! One Thimble Issue 14 is out! I have purchased it and so far no regrets! I am lining up some patterns to print and already planning to sew! Especially the Amuse Boho Dress!!

I had come across One Thimble a couple of times but had only taken a good look at it after my tester experience with Serger Pepper Designs for her exclusive pattern for One Thimble Issue 14 (OT14).

I was flooded with testers versions of all the patterns in that issue and boy I was smitten, I knew I had to purchase it and make something for myself more than anything! That Amuse Boho top is to die for (apart from the Justin Pants which I tested, of course!)

There are 10, yes TEN, patterns in this issue, and 27 interesting helping sewing articles!

Go ahead, click here, read all about it and purchase it already!

And yes, I am on the affiliate program, but you know I won't be selling what I won't buy!

I will surely share with all of you what I have made in the next few post, once I feel better and got my feet on that sewing pedal again! In meantime, I am gonna send the patterns for printing and prep myself for a good storm of creations!

A happy sewist,
Jun

Wassalam

No comments: