Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, October 03, 2016

Sewing the Sycamore Shorts

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. I know and well aware that I've been blogging a lot on my personal rants and sharings, so here's one for the sewing readers!

I recently stumbled upon this "Sycamore Shorts" at Craftsy and decided to give it a go for a donation drive for the kids at KKH (#kkhchildrensday).

The pattern maker: http://sewlikemymom.com/

Here's the blog link: http://blog.rileyblakedesigns.com/blog/2014/5/14/project-design-team-wednesday-sycamore-shorts/

In there you will find the link to Craftsy, log in, and download your free pattern!

It is such a breeze to do this shorts and what made it easier it that it is soooo cute!!

Here's my finished product:

I tried 2 pairs in 2T and 2 pairs in 3T for the boys

and 3 pairs of 3T for the girls

All these for the children at KKH as their Children's Day Gift

And I tweak one to make into pants, and Baby M loves it!
Go ahead and try it! The blog explains a lot of the hows and whats, so I really don't need to explain more. I love the pockets and I will probably tweak it to fit an adult soon! Like a matching mommy & daughter pants of some sort.

Love love love it! Oh! We hope to get some time to make a few to sell at the British Club Flea this weekend. Hope hope hope! Too cute not to, right?

Love,
Jun

Wassalam


No comments: