Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, February 06, 2015

A little Review for Loveminsg

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog.

Yup, yet another review for another local start-up - Loveminsg.

As the name suggested, I guess it is created out of love & passion, and indeed I fell in love with their creations which was gifted to me for my very very belated birthday celebration on 29th Jan.

Well, I was suppose to do this next week, but considering we will be busy this whole weekend, we might take a few days to rest after, and this might get lost somewhere.

Sooooo.....Let's get carried away with some pictures..

Hey! That's me and the owner's son! 


Yup, that's the whole clan of the Wives. 

We can't tell whose birthday it was, but the boy was humming the birthday song and even blew the candle - it must be his then! Hehehe

Yup the two November babies celebrated in January because of all the weddings and holidays that happened between November - December. But hey, all is forgotten when we got our presents, yes?



These are what I brought home from that night.

These are the ones from Loveminsg!

Their Swarvoski Crystal Hijab Pin is a beauty!

And their hijab pin cushion cupcake is oh so pretty, isn't it!!! 
 I've used the cushion pin since the day I got it, almost right away because my pins have been all over the place. Every morning it has been a struggle to find that color pin I wanted to wear. And now, since this cushion pin arrived, each morning has been a breeze. I know, I rarely use pins, but when I do...
I become pretty amazing! HAHA! See how the butterfly settles down so nicely?

And the red one too! I wore this one to Melaka and almost lost it!

I am the kind of person who is wary of pins especially the decorated ones, because for some reason most of the prettiest kind tend to stick out like an antenna from my head searching for some signal of some kind. So I was pretty skeptical at first.

When I wore it, and it settles like that, I knew I am in love! The pin is sharp, so I find no need to struggle poking it through a few layers (I like to fold my hijab, so it can get pretty thick). It kept my folds neat and secure (AWESOME!). And if I forgot I am wearing it and tried to remove the hijab, it gives quite a strong nudge (Oooppsss!) but, it didn't tear my hijab, and neither did the pin get bent. So it is quite a pretty sturdy thing this small pin!

What is more awesome is that at lovemin, all these handmade beauties are affordable!

Lovemin at their very first public event!

To browse more of the lovely products, do browse here or catch them here!

Till the next entry,
Wassalam
Jun



No comments: