Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, February 15, 2016

Cake Review : Ainal Dhiyya/Dhiyya Delights

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog.  Once again, another review to write! Alhamdulillah..

Thank you Dhiyya Delights/Ainal Dhiyya for the awesome 2-in-1 cake!

As we all know, the cake baker is not a new name in my life. I stalked her for a long long while prior to my engagement, and because I just cannot risk having a pretty but not tasty cake, I engaged her service to bake a cake for the girls birthday some 4-5years ago. Seeing is believing, it looked good, and tasted even better than it looks! So I took the plunge and engaged her for my wedding cake and the gift exchange cakes. And like the first I had only told her what kindda cake I want, how I want it to be, and roughly how I want it to look. For most of time when I engaged her service, I rarely tell her exactly what I want, just excerpts of what I want, and she always always surprises me pleasantly by exceeding my expectations wildly. I am not exaggerating. Trust me, I don't get any special discounts for every time I mentioned her. This is sincerely my heartfelt appreciation to her work and of my satisfaction everytime I engaged her to bake for me. Yes, it may be pricey but it is worth every single cent for a cake beyond satisfaction, it looks great, but taste superbly awesome. Not stingy with her ingredients, which is why her small 5" cake is usually more than 1kg.

So this time all I had said is that the girls are worlds apart, with one loving mango and another one loving anything chocolate, and here is the result:

Lovely right? 2-in-1 cake!

The cake as described by the baker: Choc cake, half filled with choc ganache the other half smbc with fresh mangoes.. Topped with kitkat and milo nuggets with mango rosettes!

To the next cake next time! 

Xoxo,
Jun

Wassalam

No comments: