Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, March 28, 2016

Food Review : ABM by Family Store

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. So now, finally, a review for the ABM (Air Batu Malaysia) I got from this lady I acquainted by a simple mutual friend of a mutual friend on Facebook kindda friend. :)

Fb Page: ABM by Family Store
Founders are husband and wife who basically have this business by pure coincidence. Their children love Air Batu Malaysia, hey! Who doesn't? And when she mades them, the children have them outside and friends start enquiring, and taa daa! A business. :)

Alhamdulillah. I have ordered twice from her. Once to try the premium flavours which consists on Nutella, Milo and everything chocolate. In the same sentence while collecting it from her, I mentioned she should venture into natural flavours, the classic ones like Pineapple, Sour Plum and you know, the fruity ones.

So I waited and waited, I saw and haven't got a chance yet to order again, until my aunt mentioned family gathering. Oh what better occassion to order ABMs!!

Yes, the picture is by them. I was so mesmerized by the family that I didnt take out my phone to snap any photos. Sacred memory like that lah. Hehe..

So ya I ordered the Minis in the following flavours
Milo 5x
Bandong 5x
Sarsi 5x
Soursop 5x
Honeydew 5x
Chin Chow 5x
Pineapple w Fruit 5x
Sour Plum w Asam Boi 5x
Lychee w Fruit 5x
Blueberry Longan 5x

I only managed to taste pineapple, sour plum, blueberry longan and lychee, but I am sure every flavour is just as nice.

The sourplum was awesome! She is generous with the asam boi, I got 3 in my mini! The pineapple is everything pineapple, it just ooze out sweet honey pineapple, so tasty!

All in all, it was pure joy to have these ABMs to cool a hot humid night! And I am very sure everyone was enjoying it because some had asked where I got them from.

Let's welcome the classic and support local! Go order, guys!

A happy ABM fan
Jun

Wassalam

No comments: