Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, September 14, 2017

The Allium Dolman - as a tester (again!)

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. Following my entry of the Tulipa Dolman, here comes the women's version y'all!!!! It is such a wonderful experience testing for Mellissa. She is just so so kind to let me test again, despite the crappy photos. I should really do some justice and get a good camera and a friend who wont mind taking good photos of me or have someone else model it for me so I can take the pictures. Either way, Mellissa deserves better photos from me.

So yes!! A matching dolman for mommies!!! How awesome!!! It has all the great things the Tulipa has, the 3 lenghts, and 2 views and the sleeve options. The only difference is, this one comes with an inseam pockets (say what??!!). If you want an exact match, just make your own patch pocket. :)

For the adult version, please go with your high bust measument, you'll thank me later. As most women will have a smaller measurement for the high bust compared to the full bust, it helps to make this piece more fitted when you take your high bust measurement. As we all know, dolmans dont have an armsyce (armhole), so if you use your full bust measurement, chances are you may get a lot of room in the area.

I love love love the pattern! We went through 2 versions in this test, the first one ended up with most of us who did the tunic length having a long tunic, almost like a short dress. Still cute though! I love mine! So the 2nd version (which is the final version) has a shorter tunic and it will end right covering just your bum. You know how I love tunics!

Pls bear with my crappy photos, it is my blog, and this is the only place such crappy photos can appear as approved. Heh! You can surely look at the pictures other testers did, they all had awesome pictures! High quality and I am definitely jealous! I really should invest in a good camera and a good friend, man.. So ya.. Here comes my pictures...






And yeah, I know. I desperately need a better camera and at least a friend who could take better pictures for me. Oh, the sleeves on the pattern are not as long as mine, I just made mine longer because I just love super long sleeves. You'd get a standard long sleeves with her pattern.

Get the womens' pattern here
Get the bundle (womens' + kids/juniors') here

For the kids/juniors' only, refer to my prev entry here.

Oh if you are in Singapore looking for good knits.. Here are where I got them:
Oh Sew Knits & Basics : FB GrpFB Page

And if you are not so much into sewing yourself, you can always approach me via #sewbasicsg on FB or IG, we can definitely chat.

Until the next testing opportunity with a better camera (i hope!),
Jun

Wassalam

No comments: