Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, May 05, 2016

Renovation Journey Week 4

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. I know and well aware that I've been blogging about my new flat, but oh well, I can't help it...

And here is the continuation of Week 4:

Week 4:

Uncle Heng called on 29th April morning to ask about which lights go where and had me overly excited I texted Mr Husband to get his bum there during his lunch break since he was on course at BBDC, which is just 2-3 junctions away.. And he fed me with pictures (lots of it! All 12-13 lighting with on and off! So I do you guys mercy and just share some ok!) and that totally got me off focus at work. 









I felt like leaving the office and be there, but I wasnt born rich, I didnt inherit lifetime monies, so that didnt happen, I thought I'd just go the next day to paint, but the husband said "Let's go over and paint a little"

Aww hun.. he knows I was too excited and seeing it would subside my excitement so I'd be sane the weekend. How can I not love Mr Husband?

I love the mirror! They helped put on screws to hang it up straight and nice. :)

And so we set out to paint, paint, paint and paint every wall Green! And I paint too ok! My dad keep praising the husband for painting the house and forget me altogether. How could you?

See, I paint too!



Almost done.. Probably need another day or two to complete it 100%. Oh I cant wait for the other built-ins to be installed.. So looking forward!

Oh! We went furniture shopping on 30th April. We got ourselves a 3+2 sofa set that comes with a coffee table and side table for a good price of $798 at Choice Furniture. We went to the Hillview Branch and was greeted warmly by Jacqueline and although a little on a pushy side, she was very friendly, helpful and very caring towards my parents. My mom decide to get the bed and mattress from them as well. And delivery was arranged to be on 14th May.

We were suppose to return for another bed set, but Mr Husband wasn't very keen to spend without really knowing if his bank balance would allow for it. We were expecting extras but still, we wouldn't want to risk it. We are afterall going on a zero loan mission on our very first home. Well except for the HDB Loan lah, even that we are trying to cut a few years short.

Anyways, back to the home.. We returned to complete our painting on 4th May... So May the Force be with us eh.. Hehe...

And.. our built-in wardrobes are stored in our rooms... which means.. it will get installed very soon, which means... we are getting REAL close to completion...

Oh I can't wait for the weekend!

More coming on in Week 5 I hope!

A happy flat owner,
Jun

Wassalam

No comments: