Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Fold Away - Review of Polar Notions

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. I haven't been reviewing lately, and I guess I really should do some..

I am reviewing the Polar Notion (the mini bolt fabric organizer), as pictured here:


I bought these via Amazon at US$64 for a pack of 50, I got 2 sets to qualify for free shipping. And no I don't have an Amazon account, so I hike the ride order via my friend who was ordering some items herself.

It may be an expensive investment, but it is worth it once I got all my fabric folded and arranged neatly. Here's what my sildoll collection looked like after being folded using these fancy Polar Notion:


Neat eh? Now I can see clearly the colors and prints I have!

Here's what my shelf looked like now:


I clearly look like I have lots of space to get more fabric! Someone said I had too little considering my reputation of getting lots from the destash group, and one asked how I keep my hoard this small. Heh, I just sew away when the mood arrives.

The only sad thing is that my shelf could not accommodate the height, so they all had to lie down like that, but it is definitely a neat booster. I wouldn't be able to fold that consistently and neatly without Polar Notions.

Now all my boxes can be put to better use to keep other stuff, notions perhaps. And this thing make me enjoy folding all my fabrics!

So fold away!

Your Fabric Hoarder,
Jun

Wassalam

No comments: