Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog.

As you would have read in my previous review post on the Lacquer Balm, I am never a make up person by default. but this balm have woken up my love to doll myself up. Heh!

I am not an expert la, far from it all! I just like to make myself pretty in my husband's eyes.

So yes! As you would have known, I ordered some Matte Balm online. Yup, I ordered two! One is #205 - Elusive and one in #225 - Sultry.

Awesome I tell you! Like the Lacquer Balm, it is a balance of a lip balm and lipstick. Really! The pigmentation is awesome. And I get go over it again and again without feeling like I had just slapped a tonne of lipstick on my lips!

And this #205 has since became my everyday color for it leave me this very natural look. Whereas the #225 brings up the mood on my face. The magic color of some sort. :)

#205 kindda matches this plum hijab I have on :)

#225 lifts the mood on my face, I think. :)

#205 & #225 side by side don't seem to have much color difference, do they?

Yup.. my favorites at the moment. 
And as with the Lacquer Balm, this awesome lip balm keeps my lips moisturize. The color sort of stay but fades to a natural bare lips color sort of thing, BUT when I take a closer look, the pigmentation is still there. I don't quite know how to explain this..

Anyways, being a non-make up person, and having to love putting this on seems to shout out to everyone that this stuff is a must have, isn't it?

Happy trying!!

Wassalam,
Jun

No comments: