Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, January 04, 2016

Food Review - Butterscotch

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. HAPPY 2016 everyone!!

Once again, another review to write! Alhamdulillah..

Butterscotch Cafe (Muslim Owned Cafe - guaranteed Halal)

I guess many have been there before, since its opening it has been mentioned thousands of times, in fact if you go to instagram and search #butterscotchcafe, you find people tagging them EVERY single DAY!

The best part is that they acknowledge the tags and sometimes repost it on their instagram. That is such a good return benefit if you ask me! Not many big names in instagram would bother acknowledging and reposting your amateur handphone photography, right?

Their food is awesome, the service is THUMBS UP! Even on their full house days, they would still smile and talk to those in line about their situation and if there is a better slot to return, or if it is really beyond them. That my friend, is being realistic and honest.

The first time we went, we hit on their signature desserts straight away!

Ondeh-Ondeh Waffles, people!
Yup! I hit on their Ondeh-Ondeh waffles which came with Gula Melaka Icecream, a sizzle of Gula Melaka and fine crates of coconut. Oh awesome!!!!

Which made us keep returning for more! On some days we didn't even take out our phones! The milo cheesecake is WOW - and it is not on the menu everyday, so if you see it, grab it!

Yes, I got my husband involved, again! That is Chick on Fire Burger
He was impressed but he said the cafe made him feel like he is in Liverpool's territory - whatever that means.. I am loving it because of the FOOD, hellooooo... hehe..

Pavlova oh so yummy!
I then dragged my BFF for another round of Butterscotch Cafe. I had wanted to try their Butterscotch Sueefle but it was not available so I settled for their Pavlova and boy I was smitten! It was yummy!!! And I wondered why I never tried it any sooner..

Aglio Olio
See the chili padi? I tell you this must have been the yummiest Aglio Olio I have ever tasted in my life!! It was just oooohhhmmmm! So 15 out of 10 kindda rating!

It is no wonder they received the "Singapore Outstanding Enterprise Award 2015"! They excel in all aspects, the unique selling point, the awesome taste that lingers in the mouth, and excellent front service! Keep it up guys!! We will keep coming! And a second review is here.

Butterscotch Cafe is located at:
Blk 164 Bukit Merah Central #01-3625
For Reservations, you may call 62711164.

Wassalam,
Jun



No comments: