Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, December 18, 2017

Staycation Review - Le Meredien, Sentosa

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. I know and well aware that I've been personal rampage a lot of late, and have been lacking reviews.. So accept this very late and humble review for our staycation stay at Le Meredien Hotel. We went in November 2016! More than 1 year later, this is finally being published!

This is probably my first check in using booking dot com. It was easy and reviews were out there for all to read, so I trust them.

I probably didn't announce this a lot as it was a hush hush birthday surprise from my husband on his birthday. No doubt, I let him choose a hotel from a list of 5 that I personally shortlisted for him so he knows which hotel we will be staying at. What he didnt know is that I had picked the most luxurious room for our stay. Heh..I picked a Heritage Suite.

It is pretty much my first time booking a suite. So it is really exciting to have a walk in bathtub, wardrobe and a separate living area for a room. So, I pretend we are just checking in a normal hotel room, until we stepped in. He was raving about how big the room and is what not, so I spilled it to him, "Of course it has to be spacious.. It is a Heritage Suite"

Heh. We had Baby M with us, so that separate living area which transforms into a sofa bed at sunset (not exactly transforms on its own, the room service lady transformed it for us. Heh!) brings a lot of convenience. As the sofa bed is just a small step up from the floor, it makes sense to have baby M sleep on the sofa bed. And no, she is not left alone, we snuggled in with her after midnight.

Baby M had a great time with a bath tub. She called it her "swimming pool". She spend hours each time she gets to be in there. Playing with bubbles and pretending she is swimming professionally. :p

We managed to walk to Siloso Beach and take a walk along the beach on the sand and have the waves brushing our feet. To swim though is not in my mind when I see the amount of rubbish the waves are sweeping up. Plus the near-drowning incidents, yes, more than once, in that sea, is not convincing me to take a dip either.

So we blew bubbles and let Baby M chase them. We had fun walking aimlessly. We spend a lot of time in the hotel though, as the weather is pretty much gloomy like a big rain is coming anytime. So we just snuggle a lot together.

The breakfast isn't that fancy if you ask me. I mean to have us comparing it with the breakfast we were served when we were at Port Dickson speaks a lot, right?

Anyway, we spend the last few hours of our stay at the pool deck watching people swimming in the pool as Baby M continue her bubble adventure. We then head back to the hotel and start packing. I wish I can stay for another week. I love the room. If only we can do this to our HDB Flat. :p

Enjoy our pictures:
The bathtub!

The main bed (master room)

This is the "living space" where the sofa bed is

More bathtub time

More lazing on huge bed!

Out and about on Sentosa

On the beach enjoying the Sun, Sea & Sand!

And lazing on the sofa bed which the housekeeper came to set up.

Us heading out for our breakfast in matching pants!

What I love about the Le Meredien are:
1) Heritage Suite is huge, with separated living space and privacy for parents with kids
2) Bathtub (it is Baby M's favourite part of the stay)
3) Near the monorail station - making it easy for us to travel to the beach or USS
4) Free access passes - making it a breeze for us get out and back into Sentosa anytime, as many times as you want!
5) Friendly front desk team - we had help from multiple people to get our pram to our room, who assist with directions and even carrying it over stairs and into the lifts. Although expected, not ALL have such great people at our service - no matter how many star hotel it is.

To make a booking, you can use this link and earn 10% cashback upon check out! Dont hesitate to make your booking!

Until our next check in,
Jun

Wassalam

No comments: