Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Al-Huda Hub

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog.

Yeay! Another review for another local business!

Al-Huda Hub - do like her FB Page!

Being a fellow jubah and modest clothing seller myself, it took me quite awhile to register that I am getting a jubah from someone else. For once, my supplier was charging me a little higher than this seller, so I was lured to shop. Afterall, doing business in Islam forbids the discouragement from engaging other business outlets, we are encouraged to promote other businesses if it is within our capacity, if that other business have what we don't, and to leave it to the customers to choose with whom they wish to shop with. It actually tests and shows that we have faith in our own rezeki.

And so.. how did I find this Al-Huda Hub? By curiousity really. I saw someone don this jubah which my supplier supplies, so I asked her where she get hers. Yup, you guessed it right, she directed me to Al-Huda Hub, and I started browsing like mad. I could possibly guarantee that her price was the lowest, and very reasonable. It is clear that she is following the Islamic way to do business, with minimal profits - in fact I find her business to be doing a lot of dakwah in a very subtle way.

So, I bought two tops with much interest to get the La'Cherie Jubah. I decided to wait on the Jubah, and get the tops first. The seller wasn't angry at my indecisiveness, or the fact that I decide to drop the jubah with no real guarantee that I will return to buy them.

I was rather surprised that I bought two very beautiful syariah compliant tops for just $20 each, yes! Just $20! Out there, if you look at some dresses... Some not very syariah compliant, much less to say nurse friendly, are priced at some $25 or higher a piece, here I got myself a top for just $20. And so I thought, there must be something I don't quite like about it.

Wait I shall, for the parcel to arrive, and when they did....

How can anyone not love this design!

That's me wearing the blue Muslimah Peplum

And that's me wearing the black Fishtail Cut 
Aren't they gorgeous? And to just add $3 for mailing and receiving them 2 days after is amazing. These tops has weight to them but at the same time, it felt light wearing them. I especially liked the fishtail, but not quite a fan of gathered sleeve. But I love them nonetheless because it is just so complete.

It doesn't give away the shape of my body, is not transparent/translucent at any part of it. It is long bodies, covers me well - especially the Peplum, for a 1.57m short person I am, it actually covers till my calves, so i sometimes wear it as night wear. It is just THAT comfortable!

So, the following week, having had awesome experience with Al Huda Hub, I returned for more.

I was in Melaka when I decided to shop with her. As with most online businesses, the policy is such that payment needs to be made within 24-48hrs so other buyers who could pay earlier can have them first and to avoid unnecessary hogging and "chope" practices that prevents other serious buyers from buying and getting them first. It is no different with Al-Huda Hub. Payment was demanded, so I told her I was in Melaka, and earliest I could possibly pay is when I return.

She understood my position and arranged for a special arrangement for me. I find that soo sweet! She don't have to, and she could just tell me to get back to her once I am able to do the transfer, but she didnt. And so I told her I would be back Sunday or Monday, and she asked if I'd like to opt for a courier at a nominal $5 fee, and of course I agreed!!

She even arranged for a COD for me. That trust, is beyond words! I haven't met her, nor do I have any idea how she looked like, but this gesture made me love her, and I hope she will be bestowed with great health, good heart and always guided with imaan.

It has been almost 2 weeks since I received the items, I've worn the red Muslimah Peplum, sadly,with my busy schedule, I haven't had time to snap shot myself in it.

I've tried both the Le'Cherie Jubah I had ordered, and they both needed alterations to their lengths, so I'd do that this weekend.

While I get myself some time to snap shot myself in these three new outfits I get from Al-Huda Hub, how about you gorgeous ladies visit her page and do some online shopping?

The jubahs are beautiful for Syawal! And the tops are miraculously very comfortable - I took out the shoulder sponge (fyi) because I prefer without. I tell you there are truly amazing! Nursing friendly, just lift up, and cover, very very convenient!

I will add the pictures here and re-share it once I do!! Until then, stay tune!!! I have more to share, but very little time, so keep the emails coming with the topics you want me to share, ya?

Much love,
Wassalam,
Jun



No comments: