Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Review for De Divas Fashion - Plain Cotton Hoodie

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, reader and followers of this blog.

Once again, another review to write! Alhamdulillah..

I have been watching De Divas Fashion, just waiting for a good time to jump and order their hot pancakes. One of which was what Kak Dila Jazzy is always talking about the hoodie.

I was skeptical at first, worrying about the coverage it can offer, the hassle of wearing one and such like that. You all know how particular I am with my hijab, I always go for super wide and big shawl, with material that is not see-through or too easily torn with frequent use of pinning, not slippery, etc etc.

I have a long check list whenever I wanna get a new hijab, but seeing her donning it, I find it fully covers, than I heard it can transform to a mini telekong, then I saw how easy and nice other people dons them. And so I finally succumb and PMed Kak Dila, asking her the price.

When she told me, I was in disbelief! I was expecting quite a high price so I can ditch the idea and stick to my wide shawls, but it was half the price I pay for most of my big wide shawls. I immediately told her I wanna have two colors. It was out of stock, and I said ok to the Plain Jersey Hoodie (again Jersey isn't my favorite and I usually avoid them). Somehow, I got too busy and caught up and didn't pay for my items on time, after several attempts of reminders.

And then Allah showed me why. The Plain Cotton Hoodie was going to be restocked - that's why! So I quickly told Kak Dila I'm sorry and that I want the plain cotton and drop my Jersey order and quickly paid.

It took just 2 days for it to reach me, I tried it on immediately, and it is sooo super comfortable!

See the inset picture, that is how it looks like when I wear it down as the mini telekung. The convenience of a 2-in-1.

Then I tweaked the way I style it to imitate Kak Dila's style.

The side up brings a bit of style eh.. And look at the massive coverage I get in front! And I get the same coverage at the back too.

The best thing that made me return to buy some more is the fact that it is comfortable and it gives warmth in the office with the aircon blasting my head off. PLUS, it works find as a telekung as well, that leaves me more space in my luggage when I want/need to travel.

And so I now own, a light grey, dusty pink, chocolate and butter. My mom took a Forest Green and she love it! However, due to her big size, she prefer to wear it down, and it doesn't turn into a mini telekung for her, but it is comfortable nonetheless for her. Most instant hijabs, will fall short for her, but because this was really huge, it felt nice on her, she just drapes it around her neck area for that flowy look and pin it at her shoulder with a brooch and it will look perfect!

This definitely wins all my instant hijab, for it is fun to style - the other instant hijabs I have, has got no room to style - as in it has to be worn as is. So this is definite definitely fun to try and give it your own signature way of styling.

Another plus point? It can be at the living room and all you need to do is reach to it, put it over and it covers well for those rush to cover aurah when the door bell rings. It does fine without an inner (doesnt slip off easily), and if I wear it down it covers my hands so it can do even when I am wearing just a tee underneath. So I shall put this as a must-have for Awesome Muslimahs!

With very smooth and understanding liasing with Kak Dila, I shall rate De Divas Fashion an awesome 4/5.

They do have apparels too, so do check them out!

Have fun shopping!

Wassalam,
Jun

No comments: