Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Mini Wallet Pattern / Envelope Wallets for Eid

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. It's been so long since I write anything sewing related, so here's one!!

I sewn fabric envelopes for my nieces and nephews last year for Eid and inserted their cash in them instead of the normal green packet. So I thought I should give them an upgraded version which is better since I didn't have a proper pattern last year and all 5 was sort of odd-shaped.

So my search ended in The Sewing Loft blog here with their mini wallet pattern. I didn't bother cutting scrap though. I just found some good sized remnants that can make 1 or 2 wallets. I tweaked it a bit by adding a D ring strap at the side so they can hook it or put in their lanyard or something, or perhaps I can make a strap for them if they requests later on.

Here's the first one out:

Not bad eh.. I got hooked and do a couple more and added my labels.


Ended with a third piece that is different because the infusible interfacing refused to be fused, so I had to sew them in like so:
Doesnt look that bad eh?
And so I managed to complete 5 Envelope Wallets for my 5 nieces and nephews. Hope they like it!


Yeay! Completed!

It is easy to sew this pattern, and definitely a good way to finish remnants or scraps (if you choose to do it as suggested in the link).

And with the end of Ramadhan, I would just like to seek forgiveness for all my shortcomings, the wrong choices of words, and all my flaws. May you all be blessed this Eid with lots of forgiveness and closeness of all relationships.

Lots of love,
The sewing Bibik Jun

Wassalam

No comments: