Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, December 12, 2016

Sewing the Redwood & Boxwood Joggers from Sew Like My Mom

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. I have been on a sewing overdose energy and have been going all out sewing lately. So I made use of that energy to try new patterns (paid or free).

This pattern I tried is a paid pattern from Sew Like My Mom. The Sycamore Shorts gave me confidence that she will give me awesome instruction and pointers. And just as I was about to give it a go, she went live to sew a Boxwood with her followers. How apt eh?

So here goes.. I tell you, Sew Like My Mom's pattern are just so addictive! I often find myself sewing more than one pair when I do her pattern! For this one I did two pairs of boxwood joggers and a pair of redwood joggers! It is really addictive easy and oh so comfortable!









I am rating the joggers and Sew Like My Mom a 10 out of 10! So friendly, and easy to connect with!

Because I had a little bit of remnants from the cute Minnie Mouse, I went ahead and made a Raglan sweatshirt for her (pattern from Shwin Design)


And so now she has a nice cute littel pajamas! Nice...

Patterns can be bought here:
Redwood Joggers (ladies')
Boxwood Joggers (children's)
Bundle (Redwood + Boxwood)

Cant seem to locate the link for the Raglan sweatshirt now, but it is from Shwin Design, maybe no longer free or has been taken down. Anyways, there are a few free patterns for the raglan top at Craftsy.

I am looking for a nice Raglan sweatshirt for womens' so if you have one to recommend to leave a comment! I will be happy to purchase if it covers a good range of sizes and intructions are clear, a definite purchase if it has a hoodie option! :p

I hope and wish I can keep sewing forever! I feel so good and sane sewing this much everyday!

Until the next pattern,
Jun

Wassalam

No comments: