Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Food Review: Zulos Sg

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. It is time for another review to write! Alhamdulillah..

Zulos Sg - A muslim owned cafe situated at Blk 612 Clementi Street 1.


Serves mainly Churros, Waffles and MilkShakes.

I arrived to a chill-out place. Very casual setting.. No greetings, no asking us table for how many, they let people peak in and leave. Well, not exactly a place I would come back go at first sight within the first 10 minutes while deciding what to have.

Perhaps I was pampered by the ambience Butterscotch had served me with, where they notice you at the door, and asked immediately how many pax, and scan a table for me. Perhaps I was looking for something better.

Anyways.. we decided to try their waffles. And I ordered, I was clear, she repeated my order perfectly. I paid, there was no receipt. But it is okay, I sit back and wait.

Bubblegum. 
Hmm the captions say it taste everything bubblegum, so I was imagining it to be grape/strawberry/blueberry kindda mint. But this wasn't what it make me feel like it is what it describes itself to be. Obviously, I didnt finish it.

Iced Mocha Latte
I didnt taste it, but husband said it is a little too milky for him.

Kinder Bueno
Okay.. This is nice. Except they got the ice-cream on the wrong waffle. But it is okayyy la.. Husband and wife kan, can share la hor. No big deal. But this is nice. Crispy waffles, and kinder bueno can't go wrong.

Caramello
Yeay! This is nice. But my waffles aren't as crispy as my husband's I dunno why.

Just as I finished my waffles I start feeling nauseous, like on a verge to vomit but not. I dunno why. I thought I was just not feeling well, but husband said he felt the same but more of the verge to do some serious business.

So we hurried home. Honestly, I dunno if it is a good review or not. Perhaps the staff had an exhausting long day thus the solemn ambience. I don't know.

Or perhaps, I am just overly pampered at Butterscotch, because they recognize me, and all the staffs are always smiling.

Well, that only means, Zulos Sg can improve with time.

I am giving them a second chance, so wait till I return there some day.

To the next Caramello,
Jun

Wassalam

No comments: