Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, March 13, 2015

De Divas Fashion - Batik Stylo Skirt

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog.

Yup, it is time for yet another review to write for De Divas Fashion! Alhamdulillah..

After multiple orders of their very addictive hoodies, I lost count how many I have in my drawer now, but I can confirm that it has exceeded 20pcs! I haven't worn my shawls in a long time since these hoodies came into my life.

It is because I have too many that I have to pause hijab shopping despite seeing them coming up with new addition and designs for the hoodies - their recent one being the patterned hoodies, in spandex (if I am not wrong!) They just did a soft launch and the gorgeous prints are already sold out!!

Hey, wait a minute, I am suppose to be writing about their other product! By the way, I got this skirt because I participated in their contest not too long ago. I won this gorgeous piece of skirt!

The Batik Stylo Skirt!

Material: Soft Cotton
You can browse the album of this skirt here

Unique print, don't you think?
When I found this in my mail, I thought, ah just a skirt, couldn't be too special...

It is a different story when I put it on just to try. It felt so cooling, and it fits me so perfectly. Still, I didn't think much of it except the perfect fit feel lingering in my mind.


I wore it to work the next day, oh goodness me! It felt too perfect! It twirls as I walk. So perfect, I really felt like I am a princess walking out of my castle to meet my Prince. Really, and when I went out for lunch, and walked past the glass facade of Anchor Point, I watched my reflection as I walked, it looks just as perfect as it felt. It flows so nicely, it doesn't drape my legs like most skirts of this cutting would, it just twirls at the side as I walk, not restricting my movement. I still felt like a princess as I sat down and crossed my leg. So soft, so comfortable. Oh so perfect!

It was just too perfect I had to ask if they still have it in other colors in my size so I can order and wear this skirt more often. I didn't get to take a proper full body shot, because I was too mesmerized with how it made me feel. I just couldn't express in words other than it being so perfectly comfortable. And the only thing I would change about this skirt is to add a fanny pack or a side pocket. Other than that, it is just so awesome wearing this!

To the lady boss (Ifa) and gurl boss (Ila) of De Divas Fashion, thank you for bringing in awesome stuff regularly.. If this carries on, I really doubt I can ever stop shopping with you guys la!

So, ladies, don't wait any longer, start browsing, try their addictive hoodie, and enjoy their great service and warm friendly aura. And when I say addictive, I mean it. So happy shopping people!

Wassalam,
The addict!
Jun

No comments: