Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Reno Journey - Review on Storation LLP

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. Once again, another part of my reno journey kindda review to write! Alhamdulillah..

Storation LLP
563 Seranggoon Road

Person who was in-charge for mine: Delwin

I got to know of this company via the facebook group I was in which gathers all of those who are going to reside in Keat Hong, and where we all share good deals, or bulk purchase to join along for better pricing. As such it was supposed to be another member who was suppose to gather the names of those who are interested to get the bulk discount, but she dropped the idea thinking there is not enough demand, so a friend and I decide to just take it off from there and my friend managed to gather over 20 units and so we qualified for a good 20% discount. Awesome!

So my friend arranged a nice list for the guy in charge to get in touch with for an on-site measurement and to seal the deal. We first met him on 16th April, I set an appointment at 2pm but he was early and greeted me at the door at 1.30pm and got along with the measurement.

There are three types basically, steel frames with (a)chipboard shelving, (b)plywood shelving and (c)steel shelving. So we chose to have ours with the steel shelving. There are also two heights that we can do, a 4 tier up to 1.8m high or a 5 tier up to 2.1m high, we chose the latter.

Price was good, and I have honestly look around and compare with all the flyers lying around the house, and I couldn't find anyone who had a better price tag for the exact measurement and height and options I chose. So we are happy and agreed to the price and will contact him again to get the shelving installed, probably once the renovation is over.

End May, I contacted him to ask if he can come down on 14th May 2016 to get it installed, and chose the color for our shelving, I wanted Black and Red, but Red is not available. I asked for Blue, but Blue is only in the vertical poles and not the panels. So in the end I picked solid black.

The guys were punctual like Delvin, and got right to work immediately. And this is the outcome!



Oh I am in love! We didn't wait and had things piled up to be stored right away. I like the sturdiness, and the sleek look a solid black gives.

For the prompt, punctual and awesome job, you guys deserve a 4 star out of 5, for there will always be room to improve, and one of it is to have more color options. I am sure this will be in the future pipeline. And I will be looking forward to Red, because Red goes with Black very nicely! :)

Good Job, Storation LLP! And thank you for the great service! Keep it up!

A happy customer,
Jun

Wassalam

1 comment:

jen said...

TQ, Jun.. for your review, I thinking of getting 2 racks but my brain still not sure whether to engage this guy but after reading your comments, I will call him, right away..

Once again, TQ..