Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Delphin S1 Review - Part 2

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog.

So this entry is about our awesome machine the Delphin S1 - the after sales service review!

I know how busy a sales person (especially one who goes from house to house to do a demo based on the scheduled given by HQ), so I texted him and asked when he is free for a second round of home demo - to basically cover what he missed out due to the time constraint the first time.

He replied in less than an hour. And we set a date. He had to put me pretty late (a 9.30pm slot) but I was okay with it, besides, the vacuum is low noise maker so it wont be disturbing much. My baby was sleeping while he was doing our second demo, and she slept through.

As per our first demo, he came and greeted us so cheerfully, and apologized for slotting us at such a late timing. Because it is so late, he quickly jump to work. And as he sat down with our machine, before I could say anything, he said, "You know uh, this machine is awesome, but if you go to the internet, you'd actually still find bad review, Know why?"

And I smiled, "I was about to ask you about the bad reviews."

And he replied, "Because as much as this machine is awesome and great, it is dealt by people like me. We are the person customers deal with, and there are 100 of us, how much can our boss control, right? I tell you out of this 100, quite a number is PRC. And you would imagine how a female PRC promote this item to sell la hor. I personally don't like the way they sound. I just cannot stand that kind of voice. I even scold my girls if they want to manja with me leh, and I am their father. So imagine when i hear them show how they promote our machine, my ears can bleed lei. And of course some of us are pushy also, which I actually dun understand why they have to be pushy, because this machine don't need much pushing if they understand it, and the customer want it"

True much! There are bound to be bad apples anywhere you go who'd spoil the market, who makes things less pleasant. I am just glad the HQ sent Mr Patrick Tan to me. He is friendly, not pushy at all, and always willing to help us when we got a lot of questions, who always had his full attention on the client. We could here his phone ringing and beeping, but he ignored them all as he is in midst of the demo. You can tell he is not that hard up for the commission to seal the deal, he believes if his client trust him, they would understand he is busy, but surely, guaranteed, he will reply them all in due time. Just like how he did for me, he may reply an hour later, but he did get back to me.

And so he showed more of this wonderful machine. He showed us and gave us many more tips, and answered most questions we had in mind. Do you know we can clean the power broom? Heh. I tell you, it is easy.. just take out cover, wipe with wet cloth. a 5min job or less!

He also gave us a tip on how we can lessen the number of time we had to dismantle our fans to wash. Easy la, because this Delphin is such a darling, you just vacuum the outside using its duster, and do it everytime you are cleaning the floor la, you know, multitasking. Not that hard, and it takes like a min or two. Suction so good, it can clean so well, so if the outside is clean, the inside would be harder to contain dust. Makes sense, that would probably make us dismantle the fan to wash from once a week to just once every 6months or for an even longer period. Awesome.

And because this machine is such a wonder, he actually QC check us! And he went "eh, no point you know, buy then never use to its optimum. Why here still dusty? Clean la, and he conveniently use our machine to clean up as he go. He is just a gem to us, really. And he made us all guilty - YES i mean we use the machine frequently, but maybe we just didn't think it can clean places we never thought existed - in some way. Haha.. I mean who actually goes swiping the top of the doors, right?

And so the next day, I was out to clean the house with the machine. After countless times of usage, the machine still does wonders. And here's how much dirt we collected in the house!

BEFORE : Clear tap water against my flooring


AFTER: Just my parents' room including a Queen Size Bed using the Power Broom and floor.


AFTER: Living room, ceiling fan, my room floor, and everywhere else possible to clean except the kitchen

AFTER: Just my bed, and baby's mattresses.
Amazing isn't it? Who would have thought so much dirt existed before this machine? I mean we know it is dusty, but we clean, and it is just disturbing to see the floor so clean, the bed so clean, and yet when I on this machine to  clean, I still capture so much!

If you'd like him to do the demo and run through the installment plans or prices, let me know. I'd gladly pass u his number. Afterall, a sales person needs to eat, and his rice bowl pretty much rely on the referrals he gets.

Do also note that this post is in no way sponsored, neither was I fed with freebies by Mr Patrick Tan. What I write here is purely my opinion, and my experience with Delphin. This machine is bought by our own hard earn money, and here is my brutally honest say, IT IS WORTH EVERY CENT.

This machine is truly not just a vaccuum cleaner..

And because I am sick today, I shall have this running to sanitize the air as we sleep. How can I not love this machine...

Till next entry,
Wassalam,
Jun

2yrs on, a post review here: http://njunaidah.blogspot.sg/2016/08/my-delphin-journey.html

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, can I get your contact number or email? Wish to get an updated review on the delphin cos the guy just came to demo. And my wife is not that convinced because of the price.

Jun Yusof said...

Sure, email me junaidah.samsung@gmail.com

Christopher TS said...

Hi,

The salesman came over to sell Delphin. I'm wondering if after about 2years,how is the machine performing?

Christopher
Christopher.Tewer@yahoo.com.sg

Jun Yusof said...

Hi Christopher!

My delphin still does wonders! Suction is still awesome, and I love it still. No regrets in getting mine!