Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Food Review - Bancarella

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. I know and well aware that I've been blogging personal events for a long long time. So now, time for a review ya?

Bancarella is a newly opened (probably 6mths ago or so?) stall at the Alexandra Village selling western, mainly pastas. Muslim owned, so guaranteed Halal!

The have Beef Bolognese, generous sauce, and portion is nice, at just S$5! Look at the picture, tell me you aren't convinced?


The yummy Beef Bolognese from Bancarella is generously sauced!
You know there is this craze with Salted Egg anything, right? You know those Salted Egg Buns, then the Salted Egg Crab and all that.. Well... at Bancarella, there is Salted Egg Prawn Pasta! Oh yes.. And as usual, generous with its sauce and prawns, I always count 3-4 big prawns in mine!

Is it yummy enough for you? It definitely is for ME!
I was very impressed with their restaurant quality in terms of taste and presentation that I decided to lead my husband here for his birthday treat!

And yes! They went the extra mile by adding "HAPI BDAY!" on his plate!

I highly recommend this place! I have never tasted something so nice at such an affordable price! And I kid you not, they did not compromise the presentation or taste to that any lower of a good restaurant, in fact I feel they are better than restaurants that are mostly very stingy with their prawns and sauces.

If you need something light, do give their sweet potato fries a try. ;)

So give it a GO and support local ya? 

Address is here:

Blk 120 Bukit Merah Lane 1 (to the end, near the neighbouring blocks that sells washing machines and refrigerators)

If you're lazy click here to the map.

Wassalam,
Jun

No comments: